Dr. Tartibi Provides Eye Care Services to Residents in Orlando & Lake Mary, FL
Dr. Tartibi and our eye care staff are here to care for all of your vision needs. We handle everything from adult and children’s eye exams and hard-to-fit contact lenses to eye emergencies, treatment of eye diseases and co-management of eye surgery such as LASIK.
What sets our practice apart?
Comprehensive eye exams
- All comprehensive exams are truly comprehensive, not just an exam to measure a patient’s prescription.
- Above exams include glaucoma and cataract testing to check for eye diseases.
- Icare® tonometer -No Puff - This device uses patented rebound technology to measure intraocular pressure. Its light-weight probe makes momentary contact with the cornea.
- Daytona Optomap – State of the Art Digital Retinal Exam in Lake Mary - This amazing device allows your eye doctor to see retinal, optic nerve and cornea structures not visible through regular exam methods by using light to provide a high-resolution scan meant to pick up early signs of structural change or disease.
- Most patients don’t realize that contact lenses come in different sizes and shapes. Since all eyes aren’t the same, contact lenses must be fitted for the individual. One size does not fit all.
- All of our patients who come in for contact lenses try on sample lenses of one or more brands to assure that their contacts are comfortable before they order them.
Dr. Tartibi says, “Every patient I see, whether the visit is for a straightforward eye examination or a complicated glaucoma case gets my full attention while in the office. When I make a diagnostic decision or a recommendation for glasses or contact lenses, I always think, ‘What would I do if those were my eyes,’ and then I make my decision accordingly.”
We are here for you!